Thursday, December 4, 2008

Leona Lewis & Tyrese?

Leona Lewis has been spotted hugging 'Transformers' actor Tyrese Gibson.
The British singer, who has a long-term boyfriend, was seen deep in conversation with Tyrese on the balcony of her California hotel. She then gave him a friendly embrace before heading to the airport to return home.

Leona recently said that she found it lonely when she was recording her first album in Los Angeles.
The 23-year-old star said: "It can be very lonely. Particularly in Los Angeles. When I was making my first album 'Spirit' it was really, really lonely because it was just me and an A and R [Artist and Repertoire] guy."
Leona insists she has no plans to move to the US, saying: "I don't think I'd move permanently. I'm not sure I could permanently uproot myself from the UK - it would be too hard."
Leona is being tipped for her third UK number one with her single 'Run', which is released next Monday (01.12.08). The repackaged version of her debut album 'Spirit' also hit the top spot in the UK album charts last week.
'The X Factor' winner's career has been going from strength to strength in the US, with praise from Justin Timberlake - who she recently performed with at a children's charity concert. Beyonce Knowles has also confessed to being a fan of the star.

No comments: